Becoming a vendor with Dehesa Charter school
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Vendor with Dehesa Charter School. Dehesa Charter School values the role of our Vendors in supporting our students in their varied learning styles and interests. Your expertise is a gift to us and our students.
Potential vendors may download the new vendor application packets or contact the HR Manager/Executive Assistant, Nicole Antifae, at email@example.com, for more information.
1. Submission of Application: The prospective vendor completes the vendor application and mails the information
packet to the DCS office, Attn:Nicole Antifae, Executive Assistant/HR Manager.
2. Fingerprinting Clearance: If the application is approved, the prospective vendor is live-scanned at the location of
their choice at their own expense.
3. Vendor Application Approval: If the vendor is approved, his/her application is signed by the Executive
Director and Director of Student Services. The vendor will be notified within a week and added to the online
directory and purchasing system.
**This process can take 2-4 weeks, depending on how quickly the prospective vendors get their applications and Live Scan fingerprinting completed.
Vendors are independent contractors. As such, they:
- make their own hours, determine their own rules, choose their own curriculum, etc.
- bill by the job, not the hour
- submit their own invoice monthly
- provide their own materials for instruction
We are currently accepting vendor applications for the fall semester. Deadline for application submissions is September 13, 2013.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS. PLEASE MAIL OR HAND-DELIVER ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
PLEASE NOTE: Please submit your vendor application before completing the Live Scan fingerprinting.